It’s said all cultures reflect their leader’s philosophy and actions. Caydon’s culture is a definite example of this. The Caydon team works hard in an atmosphere of inclusion and collaboration and everyone takes pride in achieving outcomes that will make a lasting, positive impact on Melbourne’s future.
18 Aug 2017
Caydon Property Group is a leading property developer who are driven by a passion to deliver places that set new standards in lifestyle offerings. We care about the longevity of our projects and aim to enrich and inspire those who live in and around our communities. Caydon have established a strong presence over the past 15 years, ensuring a continual pipeline of projects flow through our development lifecycle. With some major Melbourne landmark developments including Moonee Ponds, Cremorne, Ivanhoe and Preston in the pipeline, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company with proven excellence, diverse collaboration, upmost integrity, innovative exploration and authentic passion.
We are looking for a Technology Director to work alongside the strategic leadership team in delivering architectural solutions across the business. With excellent communication skills, flexibility, and a penchant for innovation, you will help to shape Caydon’s technology vision, and then ensure all existing and new systems, infrastructure and applications comply accordingly. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of business needs and customer focus beyond the technical/technology aspects, and will possess a broad knowledge of enterprise architecture concepts across infrastructure, security and software engineering domains. Ideally, you will have at least 10 years’ general management experience, or experience in all aspects of IT architecture at a senior level with the relevant tertiary qualifications.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Participating in long & medium term decisions concerning the Caydon’s IT strategy and direction
- Establishing Caydon’s overall architecture road map and strategy
- Defining a vision or ‘blueprint’ for the IT architecture and the steps required to achieve the vision.
- Communicating global architectural standards to executive management and all IT Staff
- Ensuring that all technology initiatives delivered by internal staff or external vendors align to the strategic IT architecture
- Maintaining awareness of current industry trends and regulatory requirements
- Managing expenditures within budget
- Providing leadership and direction to all technology employees, ensuring the most efficient use of skills and abilities.
It’s important your application has you stand out from the pack and sells us on what you can bring to the Caydon Team.
We're always looking for talented people to bring new ideas to the growing Caydon team. Our inspiring workplace fosters exciting careers. Select your catagory below to apply